KenoFix is a nourishing and protective spray for skin or hooves. This layer forms a barrier against bacteria and infections, among other things. In addition, the nourishing spray disinfects and contains a bitter substance in the form of Bitrex to prevent ear and tail biting in pigs. The spray has a blue colour.
Kenofix is manufactured in a high quality aerosol spray in which the gas is 100% homogenous with the concentrate. This guarantees a constant pressure at all times. It is functional (spray able) in all possible (can) positions, which can be very important in some applications.
Its creates a strong and flexible film on the skin that releases a constant and prolonged biocidal substance. When applied, kenofix dries fast, has a good skin adhesion and has no outward stickiness. Furthermore the film is permeable for oxygen, allowing the skin to breathe.
- Kenofix is ready to use on all species (pigs, cattle, sheep, horses).
- Disinfect with Kenofix by spraying 15-20 cm from the skin, hooves, claws, knees, tail-ends, ears, navels or scrotum.
- Provides a constant and even spray at all times.
- Shaking before use is not neccessary.
- The spray functions in all positions (even upside down)
- Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
- De Horning
- Cesarean Sections
- Sore Feet
- Tail Docking in pigs
- Cuts, Grazes & Wounds
- Digital Dermatitis
- Also acts as an Anti inflammatory
- Also contains Bitrex which is ideal for ear and tail biting in pigs